Published date: 2019-11-12
General Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions; and providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Character:
- Performance management
- Management Proficiency
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
- Financial planning
- Process improvement
- Decision making
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of successful management experience in manufacturing
Location ： Sungai Buloh
Salary : 10k - 13K
Working days : 6 days ( 8.00 am - 5.00 pm)