Job Responsibility :
• Responsible for mould design and development using 2D/3D Cad and Cam software, or other simulation tools that meets with customer’s specifications and set for production.
• Responsible on Design of manufacturing (DFM), design for assembly (DFA) nad FMEA meeting to analyse on mold improvement till part approval stage.
• Execute mechanical piece part design, process and tooling verification.
• Prepare detail fabrication parts drawings, assembly drawings and Bill of Material.
• Involve in Project Management as a team together with Sales & Marketing, Design, Engineering, QA and Production departments.
• Translate customer’s requirement into design specification, evaluate design feasibility and provide technical expertise to meet customer’s requirements.
• Coordinate design phases, transfer and project scheduling and co-operate with team member to meet project’s timeline.
• Participate in mold development for new products or in modification of existing products.
• Provide engineering support to existing plastic injection moulding manufacturing processes operations for better efficiency and technical trouble shooting.
• Responsible to set up, manage and supervise CNC facilities.
• Develop drawing using CAM software for CNC Drilling, Routing, Punching of material.
Job Requirement :
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
• Minimum NITEC/NTC holders or its equivalent
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to write and converse fluently in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia & English.
• Senior Executive specialized in Engineering, a must in knowledge in using CAD and CAM softwares i.e. AutoCad, UG, Solidworks, Pro-E, etc. - Others or equivalent.
• Experience in Liquid Silicone Injection Moulding or Plastic Injection Moulding is an added advantage.