- Designs and develops power supplies (AC /DC converters, DC/DC converters) using various switch mode topologies (includes PWM techniques, Power factor correction, etc) on a micro- controller based technology for a cost effective and efficient end products.
- Performs electrical circuit design and component parts selection and evaluations.
- Develops and executes design verification testing, design evaluation and analysis of product performance to meet electrical specifications at various environmental conditions.
- Performs design revisions and updates on new and existing products and assists in transferring design to manufacturing, ensuring reliable and cost-effective production.
- Perform circuit simulation using power electronics CAD simulation software packages as a tool to improve product performance.
- Performs verification and provides solutions to ensure that the designed product conforms to international regulatory and product safety standards.
- Designs, test and troubleshoots towards electromagnetic interference, compatibility and immunity requirements. .
- Other routing job assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development in the area of designing power supply circuits using various switch mode topologies
- Working experience with (low power) like 3 to 50 watts or (middle power) 75 to 250 watts design experience.
- Manufacturing experience from concept to completion of designed product
- Experience with power supply design requirement per international regulatory and product safety standard (eg. European EN60950, UL1950)
- Knowledge and use of simulation tools for circuit design would be added advantage.
- Ability to lead project teams and also work as part of team and with minimal supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
- Permanent/Full time position available.