1. Responsible to supervise overall production activities to complete tasks allocated for manufacturing process within the time frame to meet delivery & quality expectations from the customer
2. Establish task planning, organizing manpower, leading & execution of all task & activities within the production operation
3. Ensure efficient collaboration & cooperation among cross functional team in all departments to drive a highly motivated team to achieve production target
4. Allocate resources effectively & fully utilized instruments & tools to produce optimum results on product quality, productivity efficiency & on time delivery
5. Provide training & work instruction including procedures & guideline to existing as well as new employees in production to maintain their competency
6. Ensure production employees comply to company policy, safety instruction & quality of work during task execution in the production floor
7. Generate, analysis & review various of production reports to improve work efficiency, cost effectiveness, safety guideline & monitor overall quality of work & output
8. Document all the related work on calibration, measurement, maintenance procedure to be used in the operation manual for the equipments
9. Provide technical assistant & work collaboratively with technical support from related department to ensure that work can be undergo within the time frame
10. Ensure all technical issues are promptly addressed to in order to meet the project deadline 11. Bridge between production team to the senior management team on any problem or obstacle encounter in the production floor
12. Establish workflow policies to enhance speed & efficiency without compromise on product safety & integrity by eliminating non-value-added activities
- At least Diploma/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical). Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English. Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering -Mechanical/Automotive, Manufacturing or equivalent.