• Design electrical circuit and panel design.
• Carry out PLC, SCADA, HMI, PC programming.
• Electrical wiring and troubleshooting.
• On-site installation, testing and commissioning
• Prepare engineering related documents and manual.
• Project management and technical support.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures
• Someone who possess Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Professional Degree, preferably in Process instrumentation & control/ E&E / Mechatronics or equivalent
• Required Skill: Process Control Instrumentation. Electrical Installation Works, MCC Panel Design, PLC SCADA, HMI, AUTOCAD
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with positive attitude, self-driven and can work under pressure
• Team player mentality and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
• Good in both read and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess own transport and willingness to travel outstation