Appointment : Senior Quality Assurance Executive
Reporting to : Quality Assurance Manager
- Overall in charge for OHSAS 18001(new upcoming ISO 45001), ISO 14001 and Halal systems.
- Plan and prepare annual supplier audit schedule.
- Efficient in document controlling
- Ensure external documents are updated accordingly and distributed via related sharing server.
- Verify on new requirement of the management system so as to arrange its incorporation into the existing management system.
- Ensure meetings, audits and other activities are carried out as per QA Calendar. E.g : HSEM, MRM, Internal & External Audits, Document Review and etc.
- Lead an internal audit team with preparing audit notice, plan, checklist and summary report for Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Report internal audit findings for Health, Safety and Environment Management System in related meetings. E.g : MRM, HSEM.
- Lead an internal audit team and perform audit for ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, GMP+ B2, ISO/IEC 17025, MSPO, RSPO, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 and conduct verification audit for findings issued after the audit.
- Arrange for external audits with Certification Body.
- Assist auditors in obtaining required documents and records during Certification Body audit and other external audits.
- Ensure action plan are established for related external audits findings and corrective action taken in timely manner. E.g : Certification body audit.
- Ensure preparation of Memo, Agenda, Reports for related meetings are in orderly manner before meeting and preparation of minutes after meeting in timely manner. E.g : MRM, HSEM and PSMM.
- Conduct Health, Safety and Environment Management System awareness and refresher training to all employees.
- Ensure QA inspection and verification are conducted as per QA inspection schedule and prepare report accordingly.
- Lead and conduct supplier audits as per supplier audit schedule.
- Lead and ensure smooth transition project for OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Handling of payment request.
- Ensure all records related to management system are updated and properly kept. (Internal and External Audit Reports, Meeting Minutes and etc).
- Liaise closely with Production, Quality Control, Logistics, Engineering & Maintenance, Human Resources and MIS divisions relating management systems.
- Undertake any other duties as instructed by superior from time to time.
- Develop any opportunity or continuous improvement from time to time.
- Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Chemical/Industrial engineering, and any related field
- Trained for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or preffered ISO 45001, ISO 14001 HACCP, HALAL,FSSC 22000 standards
- Qualified auditor for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or preffered ISO 45001, ISO 14001
- Trained or knowledgeable in Legal requirement for Environment, Safety & Health
- Female age between 30-40
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Minimum 7 years Experience in:
- Quality Assurance
- Handling management systems ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or preferred ISO 45001, ISO 14001
- Leads and manages any transition project on MS- preferably on HSE
- Conducting audits/ site/plant inspections including supplier audits
- Meetings preparation and presentation
- Document controlling
- CAPA handling