Machine Operator | Bandar Sri Damansara KL | Up to RM1700-RM2000
Salary : RM1200
Gross Salary : RM1700-RM2000
Working Hours : 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am (4days work and 2days off)
OT : Including OT, maximum 60 hours/week
Rest/Meal Hours : 30minutes/break , total 1hour/shift
-Run / Operate the machine, there is training for the inexperienced
-Must understand Bahasa Melayu and English
-Must be able to read, write and do simple mathematics
-Must be able to do standing job
-Able to work using microscope
- Hostel : Provide for local worker who staying > 70km from company
-Prayer Room : Provided
-Transport : Provided (FOC).If worker is not staying within the transportation route,can claim RM5/day
-Free dental and medical check-up
-EPF & SOCSO
-Air-condition environment in working place and canteen
-Free uniforms including shoes and scarves
-Covid-19 test will pay by company
Your search query
Company Background : Design Agency (Branding Design)
- Experience in E-commerce platform, e.g: set up payment gateway.
- Writing well design, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/ industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designer to match visual design intent.
- Candidates must possess at lease a Diploma/ Advanced /Higher / Graduate Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Advertising/ Media or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Kindly attach with portfolio link in your CV.
- Vacancy : HR Executive
- Salary : RM3000-RM4000
- Working time : 8.00 am ~ 6.00 pm, 5 days
- Race : Chinese Female
- Age : below 35 years old
- Job scope : Refer attachment
- Experience : 2-4 years as HR officer/executive in Manufacturing industry company
- Specialist Job Experience requirement : Familiar with employment law and application of certificate / licences (eg JKKP, MITI, Bomba, employment pass)
- Managing the recruitment and selection process from end-to-end
- Responsible and arrangement for staff attendance, leave and overtime.
Company Background : Photocopier Machine Supplier
Job Description :
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customer.
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshop and etc.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Possess own transport.
- At lease SPM or its equivalent or highest qualification.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Have outdoor sales (B2B) experience is an advantage.
• Prepare food and beverage menu in accordance with defined standards and recipes.
• Clean and prepare all basic food items including portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
• Handle, store, label, and rotate all products properly and in accordance with instructions and food handling regulations.
• Keeping your station area clean and tidy. Assist to close the kitchen properly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
• Promptly report food quality or shortage problems to Assistant Kitchen Manager & Kitchen Manager.
• Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations.
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Assistant Kitchen Manager & Kitchen Manager.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by the Senior Kitchen Assistant/ Assistant Kitchen Manager / Kitchen Manager.
Skills / Requirement
• At least 1 year working experience in a casual dining restaurant.
• At least SPM or its equivalent qualification.
1 Job Title Human Resource Executive
2 Reporting to HR Manager
3 Qualification At least Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
4 Skills/ Requirement
• Multi-tasking and positive working attitude.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Must have the initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
5 Experience At least 3-4 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6 Job Description
• Involves in quarterly and yearly manpower planning and expansion, recruitment plan, cost & budget.
• Handle recruitment process in job posting, selection and interview arrangement.
• Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with job advertising agencies on job advertisements time, date and cost.
• Conducts interview up to Executives levels. Arrange interview for Management levels. Prepare Letter of Appointment for selected candidates.
• Build talent pool and pipeline through social media, interact with external people and appropriately on the social media account.
• Manage on any assigned recruitment related project such as career fair, salary market survey.
• Conducts exit interview up to Executives levels. Arrange exit interview for Management levels.
Training & Development
• Develop training plan, organise training and training cost.
• Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
• Coordinates and liaise with external consultancy from on employees training needs and arrange training schedules for employees.
• Organizes corporate events such as birthday party, family day, company's dinner, sport day, etc.
• Provide and assist in staff counselling and disciplinary actions where necessary, including recommending best course of action to management.
Title: JOB DESCRIPTION
Department: HUMAN RESOURCE
Form No: KSB/HRD/JD/17 Issue Date: 01.01.2019
HR Management & Administration
• Handles monthly payroll and OT calculation.
• Check and monitor employees’ attendance and report to Manager for absenteeism if found.
• Maintain, update and reviews of proper filling HR documents.
7 Authorization NIL
Prepared by (HR) Approved by (HRD) Acknowledged by Employee