Johor Bahru , Malaysia
- Ability to effectively use diagnostic equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain solar systems: panels, trackers, combiner boxes, invertors, meteorological instrumentation and substation equipment such as: electrical control circuits, transformers, high voltage breakers
- Be proficient in using and maintaining systems
- Required to be on call as deemed necessary by Supervisor
- Must be able to personally respond to plant emergencies
- Travel to support other Engie renewable generation facilities
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively. Verbal and non-verbal; i.e., formal reports.
- Must be able to operate a computer terminal (or have the capability of learning), calculator, etc.