The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of packaged quick-frozen vegetables, juices, meats, fish, and other deep freeze products.
Responsible to grow and achieve sales objective on personal assigned sales portfolio.
Servicing account, and manage collection, expand market share and product SKU.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible to increase sales & SKU, build new customers and sales.
2. KPI / target will be communicated to you from time to time.
3. Build new customer, open account & market check stability of new customer.
4. Prepare quotation to customer with making reasonable profit.
5. Liaise with Credit Control Team on account opening documents submission.
6. Closely monitor account activities, payment due date & manage timely collection.
7. Pass order to Invoicing Department with price and product code or provide them your quotation for price reference.
8. Familiarise with Company’s product-new product, discontinue, temporary out of stock.
9. Update price changes or any promotion to customers.
10. Familiarise with internal processes and coordinate with Credit Control, Invoicing team to resolve your customer issues.
11. To update Management on changes of market trend, customer’s needs and requirements.
12. Build good rapport and maintain existing customer while developing new customers. To understand and cater to customer’s needs.
13. Participate in any sales activities when needed. i.e. warehouse sales, food exhibition, etc.
14. Prepare customer visit itinerary and record of activities.
15. To carry out any other duties as required by the Management from time to time.