Our client in the electronic manufacturing industry based at Tampoi looking for Process Engineer.
The Process Engineer is responsible for establishing production process and perform evaluation and analysis of the product, providing engineering support to production in their manufacturing operation. This includes yield improvement and process start up.
- To improve existing operation in terms of process improvement and related manufacturing support function.
- To support new product start up and monitor manufacturing process yield, quality and productivity.
- Perform evaluation, analysis and development activities to provide solutions for technical problems.
- Will be required to carry out any adhoc duties that is assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are also acceptable
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.