Our client is in the paper manufacturing industry based at Shah Alam looking for BO Chargeman
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive program (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure smooth operation all mechanical and electrical installation
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the applicable laws, including OSHA / EIA Act, DOSH, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies
- Liaise and feed necessary info to competent engineer to submit monthly report to Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Lead and manage a team of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, trouble shooting and provide regular maintenance.
- Prepare and submit reports related to assign job function
- To carry out inspection and monitoring for HT and LV switchboards, bus-ducts, transformers, switchgears and TNB supply
- Carry out schedule inspections and testing of standby Generator, Fire Pumps, sump pumps and etc.
- Supervise external contractor’s works / service and monitor their performance
- Carry out in-house electrical works including maintenance, inspection and testing as assigned by the management
- Ensure that all electrical services are serviceable at all times
- Develop short and long term building maintenance plan
- Develop and maintain records and reports such as equipment and supplies inventories, damage reports, preventive maintenance and repair records, key and lock index
- Responsible for the electrical systems in a plant
- Operate and carry out any work that’s related to electrical safety precautions and preventive maintenance
- Carries out predictive and repair maintenance for high voltage powers located in switch rooms and power generators
- Responsible for for ensuring that all the electrical facility / maintenance systems meet the statutory regulations,environmental, and safety standard
- Responsible for liaising with the relevant parties on various utility services and compliance issue
- Other ad-hoc assignment assigned by superior from time-to-time
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.