Junior Engineer - Admin
Salary: Up to 2.5K
Working Day : 5.5 day
Working Hour : 8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday), 8.30am - 12.30pm (Sat)
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Develop and implements systems that optimize all phase of production process.
- Collate, Record, and transcribe data
- Be the administrator for all records in Production
- Must be able to plan and allocate jobs and task.
- Must be able to prepare Quotes
- Must have knowledge of ISO process and documentation
- Must have knowledge of CNC, Auto-cad, HyperMill designing and programming, etc.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new software applications
- Willing to work in Woodlands
- This position is largely self-directed and requires understanding of company policy, procedures, and values.
- Team members will be required to adhere to all safety requirements in all work environments.
- Min 1 years related working experience (should understand technical terms)
- Familiar with Photoshop
For interested applicants, you may contact 82684360 (Clarence) or send in your updated CV to email@example.com, we are regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified