* To plan, organize, lead and control all sales and marketing activities in supporting and achieving
* Manage and implement Company’s projects and policies in a given time frame.
* Plan and implement strategies consistent with overall aims and requirements of the Company.
* Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective activities and support in
relations to the Company’s sales, production and overall operating functions.
* Achieve sales target, profitability and margin.
* Develop new market and value-added products to increase sales revenue and profit.
* Manage customers’ complaints and issues to ensure that effective and efficient solutions are taken
in minimal time.
* Plan and implement marketing, sales and customer retention strategies.
* Ensure that products are of optimum quality, according to requirements and are shipped according
* Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
* Manage and lead sales and marketing towards total customer’s satisfaction.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods to optimize quality
of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
* Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
* Monitor debtor analysis to ensure collections activities adhere to the terms given to customers.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and
* Manage and develop corporate image and reputation.
* Manage all staff reporting to the position as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate and
delegate and monitor their activities.
* Minimum degree / diploma /”A” level in closely related field.
* Minimum 5 years working experience in related field ( must have experience in leading a team of at least 3 )
* Japanese speaking will be an advantage.
Contact Esther: 0127718677