Responsible in developing strategic marketing plans for the company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan.
1. Develops marketing strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, others.
2. Plans, implements and monitors our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
3. Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
4. Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
5. Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
6. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
Skill & Knowledge Requirements
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Outstanding communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.