• Organize and manage the QA/QC Department to ensure that the quality of products complies with legal requirements and management objectives.
• Conduct audits on food quality and safety programs for internal, external, and third parties such as suppliers and contract packers.
• Lead the team in investigating/troubleshoot the quality issues and setting standards of quality.
• Responsible to check the effectiveness of countermeasure reply to customer and countermeasure reply by production.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Well-versed with HACCP, HALAL, GMP, and other food-related regulations.
Company Background: Food processing manufacturing company & Fast-moving consumer goods QA/QC