• Data key-in
• Manage production material & stock in/out
• Perform stock count
• Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• Responsible on create, update and maintain all production records and documentations
• Responsible on production daily administrative works and office maintenance
• Responsible on monitoring production stock, checking and verifying receiving materials of production department
• Assist in handling production safety, health issues and HR form.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fresh grad from Administrator/Business are welcomed to apply.
• Admin experience in manufacturing industry are welcomed to apply.
• Able to use Microsoft Office
• Familiar with monthly stock taking process
Company Background: Food processing manufacturing company.