- Follow up the latest market development of product trend.
- Specialize and build expertise in the assigned product lines.
- Identify customer needs and purpose best available product mix or value package.
- Contribute to or participate in product and application seminar with customer.
- Understand market/customer demand/requirement on product and provide feedback to HQ.
- Develop and sharing products or technical knowledge that help to solve customer problems.
- Conduct off-line and on-line product evaluation / demonstration at customer place.
- To provide internal and external customers on product training included new products.
- Promote and identify the potential market in order to meet the sales target.
- Provide demonstration and support in large-scale workshop or exhibition.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Knowledge with Industrial Automation products, especially safety products.
- Marketing planning, SWOT analysis & PDCA process.
- Certified Functionality Safety Engineer with 3 years of Safety related experience.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates need to demonstrate enthusiasm, interest and ability.
- Willing to work independently.
- Self motivated & Sales Oriented.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Manage the sales activities of the organization by developing and implementing product strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.