Our client is in the Food and Beverages Industry looking for Assistant Marketing Manager to be based at Tampoi.
- Establish and execute the marketing plans for nationwide and international promotions, advertising (ATL & BTL) and new product launching.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure smooth implementation of all promotions.
- Promotional stock forecast and result analysis.
- Promotional pricing positioning – study and review products, menu / services, analysing business development and monitor market trends.
- Digital marketing – oversee social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) day to day activities. Develop and manage digital campaigns and handle customer feedbacks with in-house team and agency.
- Conducted quantitative survey (internal and external) for new products.
- Negotiate and liaison with business partners and agencies (creatives & media agency, media owners) on campaigns specifications such as design, colour, material, product, packaging, costing etc.
- Evaluate and manage A&P funds, budgets, expenditures etc.
- Training and performance evaluations of departmental staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Degree in Business or related fields
- More than 5 years working experience in key managerial role. Proven work experience as Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels.
- Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin is preferred.
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Experience with budget planning
- Good communication skill and experience with cross-department functions.
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.