- Responsible for full set accounts of the companies.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial record for informational, auditing and operational purposes.
- Responsible for monthly financial and management reports, forecast and budget.
- Ensure accounting records, reports and disclosures comply with local regulations, accounting standards, and organizational policies.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and other government authorities, bankers.
- Responsible for ad-hoc management report.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Experience in Finance or related field for 2-3years
- Japanese language proficiency at least JLPT 2,3
- Able to communicate in Bahasa and English
- Able to outstation
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Candidates must be hard working, responsible with a good attitude.
- High level of analytical aptitude with the ability to highlight any key issues to the management team.