- Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications, electrical schematics, manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary assembly of machine/equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls utilizing Multimeter, Ampmeter etc
- Plan assembly procedures and methods to assure efficient and timely progress.
- Assemble complex mechanical units where a high degree of problem-solving and extreme care, skilled workmanship, and accuracy are required to meet strict inspection, testing and operating specifications.
- Position, erect, align, level; position sub-assemblies, units, and separates components and integrate their operations;
- Inspect parts for proper machining finish and dimensions; check sub-assemblies and units.
- Ensure compliance to all safety requirements for hand and power tool operation, the assembly of parts, forklift and hoist operation, and housekeeping.
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant machinery assembly experience
- Working experience in clean room environment
- ITE/ Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication and problem solving skills (wriiten and verbal) and attention to detail,
- Demonstrate ablility to read and understand technical drawings, mechanical diagrams, electrical schematics, and bills of materials.
- Able to work on rotating shifts