Our client is in the paper manufacturing industry based at Shah Alam looking for Planning Manager.
- Oversee production planning, material planning and job sheet processing within the organization
- Study production capacity vs sale forecast and provide recommendation for capacity shortage / excess from time to time
- Evaluate current planning processes, such as SOP, WI and recommend for improvement
- Assist in new product development and enhancements to ensure it able be launch without any issues
- Responsible in escalation and problem solving pertaining to any production planning, material planning and job sheet processing issue
- Communicates with other department manager and colleagues throughout all the planning related process
- Daily keep track of production planning schedules Vs actual and ensure deadlines are met
- Plan and material based on sale forecast and ensure that all material are available at all time for smooth production/operation
- To be responsible to apply 10 principles of production in all planning process
- Supervising / managing all staff within the department and ensure the team complete the task correctly
- Review standard FG stock and replenish it accordingly to ensure the stock is available ready for sale
- Monitor to ensure supplier is deliver the material as per promised date for smooth production / operation
- Provide necessary training / guidance to all staff within the department for all planning related process
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.