1. Be responsible for all instrument items and equipment within the department matters and ensure smooth running and interrelations with other departments.
2. Responsible for all Instrument section matters, plant equipment modification, Engineering project, plant shutdown planning and activity, sub-contracting work, new equipment installation & commissioning, and part & material management exercise.
3. These cover all plants NatOleo, DNE and Soap Plant including Nexsol in Tanjung Langsat.
MAIN TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. To develop and assists Head of Production Department on current status of all instrument equipment and system, maintenance matters, plant equipment modification, instrument engineering project, plant shutdown activity, sub contracting work, new equipment installation & commissioning, and part & material management exercise, recommendation for procurement of new equipments and machineries.
2. Fully responsible for all Plant automation computer SCADA system (OMRON, SIEMES, ALLEN BRADLEY, YOKOGAWA & DELTA - V).
3. Responsible for all instrument items/equipment on site to meet Prod requirement.
4. To liaise with all Section Head Maintenance and Prod for the assistance on major breakdown.
5. To plan and liasie with Prod and outsource company for equipment calibration and testing.
6. Recommend modification on the improvement of the existing equipments and machineries. Recommendation should base on Reliability and History records kept at Instrument Section. Right to interfere on the maintenance quality repair works during his round tour in the plant.
7. To ensure the implementation of MS ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, FOOD SAFETY, EMS 14001 and customer requirements.
8. Enforces discipline to ensure that company rules and regulation are not violated.
9. To do submission of monthly instrument activity report, annual instrument maintenance budget, training plan for instrument maintenance staff & annual appraisal.
10. Reviews and appraises subordinates’ performance and reprimand them if performance is below satisfactory.
11. To update instrument equipment and works in plants to Client E&I Manager
12. To handle PIMS matters with client HQ, Client E&I Section and other Client sites.