Company Summary : One stop Garden center with selling garden plants and accessories.
Job Description :-
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and business strategies
- Monitor inventory levels and make key decisions about inventory control.
- Plan and directs the day-to-day operations.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Keep information confidential
- Create business strategies to attract new customers.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure shop compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed monthly sales reports to Top Management.
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.