Production Technician - Coating
- Salary - Basic 1600 and above
- 5 days, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Location - Woodland
- Annual leaves start from 10 days
- Job rotation for incoming, outgoing, customer side inspection, cleanroom operation, deliveryman, parts and assemblies processes.
- Measurement system & inspection, inspecting tooling, fixtures or gauges (leak test, CMM measurement, PSM, sure inspect, ultrasonic scan, weight measurement, laser marking)
- Monitor(SPC, particle, humidity, temperature)
- Perform visual inspection and measurement according to customer requirement
- Create technical report according to part and requirement
- Reporting machinery equipment breakdowns to facility coordinator & QA Engineer
- Taking ownership of parts by handling the parts with care
- Ensure MES is accurate and updated
- Ensure quality control during inspection process
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Perform housekeeping before and after work (5S Protocol)
- Wear PPE at all times during incoming, inspection process especially during working in a cleanroom.
- Report to QC Supervisors and Sales team on the progress
- Informing of any abnormality of parts to technical team immediately
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Ensure on time delivery
- Arrange and packing of the goods to be delivered to customer
- Work in a cleanroom environment
- Able to carry heavy parts (approx. 15-20kg)
- Be able to work well as a team and also work independently when required
- Careful in handling critical parts
- Able to work overtime whenever required
Safety Awareness :
- As an employee, according to WSH Act you must follow the workplace safety and health system, safe work procedures or safety rules implemented in the workplace.
- Not endanger yourself and your colleagues.
- Use personal protective equipment provided to you.
- Report unsafe work conditions, behaviors and workplace incidents.
Interested candidates may send your resume to email@example.com . Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.