- To carry out Corrective Maintenance (trouble shooting), Preventive Maintenance as per Superior plan / instruction.
- To carry out daily maintenance check list on machine and fill in the checking / inspection result / condition.
- To feedback to Production Engineering Superintendent for any machinery abnormalities found.
- Follow up on machine start up preparation before line start up.
- To clean & sanitize machinery after completing maintenance work.
- To service or test the part after parts being replace or receive.
- To assist in line setting / set up during size change / model change.
- Assist to guide line worker in machine operating.
- Shut down machine accordingly after shift end.
- Assist Superior in machinery improvement if had any.
- Require skill / knowledge on the Blowing Machine.
*Technical certificate or diploma in electrical, electro-mechanical or mechanical
*2 years of working experience in manufacturing / production working environment