The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of packaged quick-frozen vegetables, juices, meats, fish, and other deep freeze products.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Daily responsible to plan all the Logistic delivery and Lorry driver daily routine arrangement.
• Monitoring the finished goods to ensure follow the system FIFO (first in and first out).
• Incoming and outgoing inspection of goods delivery and receiving of products packaging of the finished product to meet all specifications Load and unload goods from the delivery lorry.
• To monitor and follow up regarding quality issue from packing and production avoid delay delivery
• Supervise and ensure good work distributions among warehouse workers and to ensure work carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
• Arrangement and allocation of storage area for all material/Foods transferred to the warehouse.
• Conduct container inspection as per checklist.
• Conduct factory audit and monitor internal and external equipment & inventory
• Warehouse management (picking, batching, stock cycle count and audit)
• Monthly stock take closing end month.
• Ensure the cold room in the right temperature, proper storage items & regular maintain.
• Emphasize safety precaution at workplace & safety compliance to staff.
• Received goods, must be appropriate storage areas using mechanical equipment such as a forklift.
• Practice good housekeeping concept and ensure cleanliness in the warehouse area.
• Responsible for system process reengineering to improve overall warehouse operations.
• Provides constructive action plans and appropriate improve
• Perform other responsibilities and as assigned by superior or management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Professional Certificate or any field related.
- Required skill(s): Inventory and logistics management, Forklift, inbound and outbound logistics, material checking, inventory item expiry date prevention.
- At least 2 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rawang.