The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of packaged quick-frozen vegetables, juices, meats, fish, and other deep freeze products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare change label weight or identification labels on salmon fish.
- Production to arrange repack raw material and produce quality goods, weighing, packing.
- Make sure that the warehouse is clean at all times especially production room
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of equipment and tools used
- Cutting fish and meat for re-packing product for loose pack
- Monitoring measurement specifications.
- Unloading materials from store / operations room.
- Maintaining cleanliness at work place and improvement SOP in production
- Frequent daily inspection on product display & replenishment, expiry date, ensure first-in-first-out (FIFO) of product.
- Assist General Worker to unload salmon fish from truck
- Candidates must possess at least a SPM, Diploma Culinary Art, Sushi Chef, Japanese Chef, Kitchen Chef or related field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate with production and manufacturing experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to work in the factory environment.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Taman Perusahaan Selayang, Batu Cave.