- Identify existing markets, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and profit factors
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analysing business developments and monitoring market trends
- To provide market inputs to process and project team on system study, design and implementation for new upgrading WTP, UPW and WWTP system
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors as well as Principal Representation to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies
- Achieve forecasted sales orders in systems, chemicals, equipment and instrument
- To liaise with customers on the support, sales debt collection and any other matters pertaining to the system sales.
- Execute the sales process including preparation and delivery of technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Co-ordinate and follow up to completion a sales order including aftersales and service
- Lead and manage members of the sales team and other technical experts in analysing costs and sales
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Highly motivated, targets driven, sound knowledge of water and wastewater industries and markets, good communication, interpersonal, selling, negotiating, influencing, organizing, planning and leading sales force
- Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Experienced in water/waste water industry will be added advantage.