- Acting as functional head of the design, project/engineering and technical division
- Provision of technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Technical and commercial discussions with clients on project concerns and requirements related to technology level, site delivery and construction
- Technical solutions for projects will, based on open discussions, be elaborated in-house in technical, process and project divisions.
- The Technical Manager keeps project manager well informed of development effort and serves as liaison between process team and project manager.
- Make decisions on significant design and engineering problems and procedures, including serving in senior project manager and technical lead roles, and performing quality control reviews of design documents prepared by staff.
- To lead and ensure all the project implementation, engineering design meeting customer satisfaction and all the authority compliances.
- To support sales and business development team in Technical solution, business strategy, technical presentation in securing potential existing/new client project.
- To identify and develop new water/wastewater treatment technology from potential business/technology partner.
- Help establish new quality standards and value engineering solutions, conduct quality control reviews of completed designs and will be viewed as a technical expert with recognized authority in area of water and wastewater systems.
- To provide advice and technical evaluation thru any project or cost modelling on water/wastewater investment job e.g BOO or BOT.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Min 10 year's in water/wastewater treatment engineering experienced
- Experienced in Wastewater treatment especially in Biological Treatment Process
- Strong relationships skills and reputation in providing advice and support in specialist areas and ensuring delivery to client expectation
- Able to provide direction on projects, manage risks across major teams and resolve problems, working across projects and clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, staff development track record, mentoring and team management experience
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills