- Complete the company's daily purchasing work according to the company's production plan and purchase requisition. In addition, it also needs to be responsible to manage suppliers, follow up delivery and coordinate with other departments to meet internal needs of the company.
- Responsible for the control of the delivery of materials and to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Arrange the purchase plan in advance for the critical materials and long lead time material.
- Be sensitive with to the market situation, and timely feedback the market situation and relevant information to the Department head.
- Closely communicate with suppliers for delivery time, delivery volume, quality, etc.
- Well aware on production situation and material supply situation, feedback to superior if foreseen any abnormal situation and make necessary arrangement to avoid loses of the company.
- Be familiar with the material's name, specifications, models, usage, manufacturers (maker) as well the performance, quality and the standards.
- Proactively cooperate with the storekeeper and be responsible for providing effective material storage methods, to prevent loss due to improper storage of materials.
- Regularly perform stock checking to ensure warehouse have sufficient stock to support operation.
- Work closely with IPQC team for incoming quality checking.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in purchasing, procurement and vendor management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry (Wood, pulp and paper manufacturing preferred) will be an added advantage
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply