- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office, hostel and canteen.
- Develop and maintain a good filling system.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Liaise with employees and senior administrative staff to handle requests and queries from senior management.
- Manage the canteen operations by ensuring sufficient of food supplies, overall hygiene & cleanliness, as well as other facilities and fitting within canteen area.
- Manage the workers' hostel by ensuring adequate of facility supplies and calling for repairs on those normal wears & tears.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative support and any other ad-hoc matter as assigned.