- Providing excellent customer service through assisting with enquiry support via various channels (Phonecall, Email, WhatsApp, LiveChat, Social Media).
- Escalate complaints and feedback to the correct Channel / Managers.
- Ensure key directions from the Management are followed through and accomplished.
- Achieve set SLA’s and targets daily.
- Manage any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Contract is renewable to perm based on performance review at the end of the 6th month.
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/ Degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in Contact Centre environment with at least 1 year in Sales Oriented Operations.
- Able to commit to working in shifts and on weekends (48 hours/week), as per the Call Centre’s manpower requirements. (24/7 operations)
- Basic PC knowledge, with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications and usage of Microsoft Excel
- Has own transport and willing to work in KLCC (10minute walk from Raja Chulan Station)
- Has a strong passion for Customer Service and managing the flow of Customer Experience.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, proactive, and able to work independently to produce high quality technical or professional work
- Experience in Omni Channel support experience with basic ticketing systems (SalesForce/Zendesk/Avaya/Facebook Page Manager), would be advantageous.