- Handle inbound calls and emails relating enquiries and complain.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and provide useful and accurate information to customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and etc to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- SPM Qualification
- Willing to work on rotational shift
*EPF, SOCSO, EIS
*Annual leave & MC
*Full Training Provided
*MNC Working Environment
*Facilities : Cafeteria, Rest & Relax Zone
*Free shuttle service (Larkin , Permas, Tampoi, Sri Skudai , City Square, Taman U, Gelang Patah ,Nusa Height ,Bukit Indah)