- Certificate in Boilerman
- Knowledge of Boiler operations
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar function preferably from similar industry
- Require to work shifts
- Possess own transport
- To operate boilers and ensure they are running in good conditions.
- To carry out daily, weekly, monthly and yearly routine or shut down maintenance of the responsive area in accordance to the maintenance schedule.
- Comprehensive records keeping of all maintenance activities and important boilers’ data in Boiler Log Book
- To make necessary preparation or follow up with contractor for annual authority inspection.
- Spare parts handling and control for Boiler House
- To attend schedule and unscheduled maintenance activities whenever required.
- To assist Engineering Manager to monitor and maintain chillers, AHU, Cooling tower, Compressor and Generators set whenever possible.
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintain at the Utility Plant Area.