- Lead and maintain the Quality Assurance for NOSB, DNE, NSSB & Nexsol which consists of Quality management, Food & Feed Safety, Health & Safety management, Environmental management, Sustainability management systems as per the policies.
- Lead the FSSC 22000, ISO 9001,ISO 45001,ISO 14001,HACCP,GMP, GMP+ B2, MSPO, RSPO, AIB ,ISCC systems in all related sites & ensure all the management systems implemented are as per standard & legal requirements.
- Leads the tracking and monitoring trends including compliance, quality assurance initiatives, reporting and investigating any dispute or violation from management system requirement.
- Leads the customer complaint / feedback handling and ensure on time tracking, response and corrective action are implemented.
- Be involved in the development, implementation,and review of quality improvement plans and changes as needed for all the management system.
- Coordinate and provide support in the set-up and stabilization of new systems, new product related projects or transition.
- Observe and provide feedback for all management systems improvement from site visit.
- Liaise with key I contact point for External party i.e. Customers, other company counterparts, Certification body, Authority Body for quality assurance and managements systems related.
- Coordinate team for internal/external/customer/supplier/legal authority audits,visit and inspections.
- Visits and confers with representatives of material providers and related vendors to comply with customer standards.
- Handles quality agreements and also questionnaires (quality assurance related) from customers.
- Plan and approves QA calendar and supplier audit schedule and ensures the activities are executed accordingly.
- Reports the Quality Assurance & management system's performance and effectiveness to Top management.
- Analyse quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the effectiveness of various programs essential to quality, work environment, food, feed, health & safety, environmental and sustainability.
- Degree in Chemistry, Oleochem icals or related field
- Qualified auditor- ISO 9001: 2015,FSSC 22200 VS,GMP+ B2, HACCP,GMP,ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 14001: 2015,RSPO/ MSPO,ISCC,HALAL
- Trained and strong knowledge in all related systems as listed above
- Strong leadership skill in Quality Assurance
- Ten years of working experience in the related field/industry- preferable Oleochemicals, or any palm oil related industry
- Ten years' experience in managerial role in QA/QC department/ section
- Experience in leading all related management systems- Quality,Food & Feed Safety, Environmental,Health & safety,Sustainability,HALAL/ KOSHER
- CAPA program
- Internal,customer ,CB & Authority body auditing
- Staff Competency training on QA related
- Supplier Quality management
- Customer complaint handling
- Knowledge or experience in A IB- will be added advantage