- Investigates customer complaints of Consumable products through evaluation and testing of returned products.
- Conduct Pre-shipment audit / production inspection / OBA at supplier site and report if any failures or findings.
- Writes procedures for inspection methods, testing equipment, rework instructions and reaction plans.
- Trains personnel in Quality Systems (QS) and helps set up control charts and job methods as instructions for associates.
- Able to run physical and analytical tests on components and raw materials, including color, physical characteristics, dimensional characteristics, Infra-Red Spectrophotometry, Specific Gravity, Percent Solids, etc.
- Assists in approving product PPAP’s both internally and externally and ensures proper testing and specifications are performed and show capability.
- Participates in the definition and then implements and manages the quality system for all internal Consumable manufacturing operations including incoming raw materials, packaging components, in-process and finished batches, filling lines, and finished products.
- Conduct Spot audit / process audit / compliance audit at supplier site whenever required and report any findings.
- Closed-loop control & follow up on all corrective and preventive actions which taken by suppliers and monitor their effectiveness.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: (i.e. degree, years of experience, etc.)Diploma minimum:
- 2-3 years, technical diploma in Engineering.
- PCBA testing, battery pack manufacturing, or vacuum / homecare products assembly experience.
- Knowledge of SPC, FMEA, and PPAP processes.
- Good, self-motivated project management and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to both existing and potential supplier locations.
- Working experience of at least 3 years in Quality Engineering in the OEM / ODM field.
- Experience with manufacturing processes (i.e.: plastic molding, aerosol and liquid packaging, assembly, etc.).
- Understanding ISO 9000: 2000 (or equivalent), ISO 14001, OHSAS requirements.
- Six Sigma experience/knowledge is a plus hands on in measuring equipment (CMM, Smart scope and etc) is a plus.
- Experience in the Consumer Products Industry.
- hands on in measuring equipment (CMM, Smart scope and etc) is a plus.
- Internship in technical discipline a plusSPECIALIZED TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Contact Esther 0127718677