- At least Diploma qualifications, with strong negotiation skills.
- Having Purchasing and Import / Export working experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing working environment
- Computer literate.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, Malay and Chinese.
- Proficient in Mandrin and local dialect will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate with all levels.
- Excellent team player with good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
- Mature with a pleasant disposition and good interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive, able to work independently and under-pressure.
- Highly motivated, result oriented and customer focused.
- Supervising a small team of Purchasing and Logistics department.
- Responsible for purchase of part & components for machineries and in-house fabrication, and general consumable items for factory used.
- To liaise with supplier for quotation, price negotiation and purchased delivery schedule.
- To ensure the company QMS are well implemented, including the monitoring of supplier performance, conducting Yearly Supplier Re-Assessment, New Supplier Assessment, and update the Approved Supplier List.
- Documentation update & filling-P/O & Tax Invoice.
- Data entry –Autocount System.
- Supplier performance monitoring.
- Coordinate with sales and production on orders and status for export delivery
- Ensuring smooth operation of import handling for goods from inter-branch and oversea suppliers.
- Day to day delivery monitoring and managing including sales of goods, goods return, and cash sales
- Any other task(s) which will be assigned from time to time