DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• To upkeep and perform system maintenance of security and parking systems, and provide day-to-day system/technical support to users on all system related enquiries.
• Assist in resolving software related technical issues with customers, contractors and vendors.
• Able to provide necessary training to teammates and end-users.
• Assist in project implementation and enhancement work of security and car park systems including preparation and updating of application software.
• Work closely with the Field Support and Customer Support team both onsite and remotely.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience preferred.
• Degrees from related fields and experienced candidates will also be considered.
• Strong understanding of SQL databases, writing and optimizing queries.
• Good and positive working attitude
• Willing to learn and pick up new skills.
• Able to handle pressure and work with tight deadlines.
• Able to work well individually and in a team.
• Self motivated, with a sense of ownership.
Contact Esther 0127718677