- Schedules, plans, and oversees the entire program of work.
- Plans, organize, and coordinated planning activities, and issue work order for project casting.
- Prepare the schedule follow job installation sequence
- Prepare material planning
- Update the schedule based on inputs received from team.
- Prepares the monthly Progress reports.
- Accumulates, collects, and analyses data and information required for planning.
- Responsible for any accident happen and report to safety immediately.
- Any other job function assigned, and new responsibilities as may be added as and when necessary from time to time.
- At least Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent and have minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in inventory management particularly in manufacturing industry.
- Oracle ERP and/or similar ERP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good command in English and B. Malaysia (oral and written).
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office (Excel / Words).
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, able to prepare simple reports.
- Candidate must be willing to work 5.5 days/week.
- Candidate must have proven record of good attendance and punctuality.