• Responsible for performing duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders
• Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
• Tag and label materials, enter data in inventory and logistic software
• Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions accuracy
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
• Assist in stock receiving, retrieving and outgoing activities.
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene.
• Coordinate with logistic personnel in goods delivery.
• Enable to support import and export work documents
• Minimum SPM
• At least 3-4 years related working experience
• Able to drive forklift
• Software & System Knowledge
Company Background: Food processing manufacturing company.