We are looking for an individual who likes challenges, is detailed-oriented and gets satisfaction from
taking ownership of his/her work. The Project Executive has ultimate responsibility for the project
and ‘owns’ the Business Case throughout the life of the project. If that sounds like you, join us!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• Prepare resources for Projects and complete all reporting in accordance with the timeline and
• Responsible for implementation and tracking development schedules to ensure the project is
delivered on time and within the budget.
• Plan and utilize resources to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
• Working closely with Project Consultants to assist in every step of implementation.
• Monitor short and long-term projects.
• Design management standards for various business units and prepare training programs for
• Maintain all system protocols according to requirements.
• Conduct sales meetings with potential clients and prepare proposals and presentations.
• Understand clients’ needs and proactively look out for business opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidates must possess a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related
• IT professionals with at least one (1) year experience in Software Implementation/Project
• Experience in handling software application projects.
• Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
• Strong understanding of web development, UX/UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web
functions and standards.
• Knowledgeable in relation database systems and web application development.
• Possess strong written, oral communication and problem-solving skills.