- Ensuring consistency in product quality through quality systems implementation.
- Analyzing the customer complaints and finding out the route cause of the problem.
- Ensuring that the necessary corrective actions on the problem are taken and preventive measures are implemented to avoid re occurrence of the problem.
- Analyzing the rejection / field complaint data by using appropriate quality tools and act upon the problem with shop floor team to keep the rejection rate within the limit set by the Management.
- Conducting the audit in shop floor to ensure the implementation of the process improvements requirements mentioned in CAPA.
- Co-coordinating with other departments to ensure that the non-conformities pointed out during internal and external audits are timely closed.
- Working closely with engineering and production team in the execution of new product line set up or change in process.
- Working closely either as a leader or members of small group activity / task force team to resolve the quality problems.
- Good knowledge of SMT & PCBA assembly product & non-conformity handling of electronic parts.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 5 years leadership experiences and project experiences.
- Experiences in SMT machine technical and SMT process knowhow.
- Good in FMEA, DOE, SPC, CMK, CPK knowledge.
- Strong in data analysis problem solving skill.
- Dependable and conscientious in work performance.